The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Nov 09, 2020 (The Expresswire) —
The globalvitamins and supplements marketis set to gain traction from the increasing demand for healthy and innovative products from the consumers. Manufacturers nowadays are striving to develop new vitamins and dietary supplements (VDS) products equipped with botanicals and natural herbs. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled,“Vitamins and Supplements Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Multivitamins, Calcium Supplements, Pediatric Supplements, and Others), Form (Capsule, Tablet, Powder, and Liquid and Gel), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, and Online Retails), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”The report further states that the vitamins and supplements market size was USD 108 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 185.16 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
COVID-19: Enhancement of Natural Defense System to Skyrocket Demand
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected the market positively. Consumers are looking for nutritional and healthy products to enhance the natural defense system of their bodies. The U.S. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey declared that during the pandemic, more than 50% of the U.S. population was reported to consume vitamins and supplements. We are providing in-depth analysis to help you better understand the current scenario of the market.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- Which segment is set to dominate the market?
- Which region is likely to lead the market in the near future?
- How would key companies surge the sales of their products?
- What are the market drivers, hindrances, and opportunities?
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID19:
Key Questions Answered:
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
Drivers and Restraints
Increasing Usage of Online Platforms for Shopping to Boost Growth
People across the globe are nowadays highly dependent on the internet. They are becoming very attentive in personalized care and medicines owing to the rising volatility of the health supplements industry. The internet is one of the vital mediums for shopping, would aid in providing easy access to dietary supplements. To provide a hassle-free shopping experience, manufacturers are emphasizing online platforms to deliver their products. As per a report by World Food India, in the global nutraceuticals market, more than 25% share is held by dietary supplement products. However, the products go through a large number of stringent tests before they are distributed. This factor may hamper the vitamins and supplements market growth in the coming years.
Multivitamins Segment to Dominate Backed by Need to Reduce Malnutrition
Based on type, the market is multivitamins segment held 35.42% in terms of vitamins and supplements market share in 2019 and is set to dominate throughout the forthcoming years. This growth is attributable to the increasing demand for multivitamins supplements for reducing insufficiencies. They include vitamins A, E, C, and D that help in diminishing malnutrition.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Rising Concerns Regarding Malnutrition to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
In 2019, Asia Pacific procured USD 49.06 billion in terms of revenue. This growth is attributable to the emerging concept of nutritional food items in the region on account of the increasing concerns regarding malnutrition. Japan and China are the leading markets in this region because of the rising demand for traditional medicines. North America, on the other hand, is expected to showcase significant growth stoked by the high demand for calcium and fish oil supplements.
Key Players Focus on Launching Novel Vitamins and Supplements to Meet Rising Demand
The market is highly consolidated because of the presence of several renowned companies. They are constantly trying to develop new products equipped with the latest innovations. This is helping them to gain a competitive edge and fulfilling the demand from the consumers.
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Vitamins and Supplements Market are:
- Bayer AG (Leverkusen, Germany)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Heerlen, Netherlands)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (Illinois, U.S.)
- BASF SE (Ludwigshafen, Germany)
- Glanbia, Plc (Kilkenny, Ireland)
- Nuleaf Naturals LLC. (Colorado, U.S)
- Herbalife Nutrition (California, U.S.)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (Slough, U.K.)
- NutraMarks Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical (Tokyo, Japan)
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC:
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market SegHouseholdtation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
- Overview on Global Nutraceutical Market
- Supply Chain and Regulatory Analysis
- Global Vitamins and Supplements Price Trend
- Recent Industry DevelopHouseholdts – Policies, Partnerships, New Product Launches, and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Impact of COVID-19, Challenges, and Opportunities amid the Pandemic
Global Vitamins and Supplements Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
Market Size Estimates and Forecast
By Type (Value)
- Calcium Supplements
- Pediatric Supplements
- Others (Mineral and Protein) (Mineral and Protein)
By Form (Value)
- Liquid and Gel
By Distribution Channel (Value)
- Convenience Stores
- Speciality Stores
- Online Retails
By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- By Type (Value)
Below are the two latest industry developments:
- May 2020: Homart Pharmaceuticals introduced three vitamin C products under the Springleaf and Toplife brands. Its main aim is to cater to the rising demand for immunity boosters amid COVID-19.
- April 2020: itSpray launched an oral spritz vitamin brand named BOOSTit across Arizona and Nevada. It uses a sublingual delivery system that is capable of acting faster than gummies, powders, and pills.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Natural Vitamin E Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Type (Tocopherols, and Tocotrienols), Application (Dietary Supplements, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, and Others), and Regional Forecasts 2019-2026
Dietary Supplements Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Fatty Acids, Proteins, and Others), Form (Tablets, Capsules, Liquids, and Powders), and Regional Forecasts, 2020 2027
Herbal Food Supplements Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Ingredient (Turmeric, Wheat/Barley Grass, Flax seed/oil, Aloe, Others), By Form (Capsules and Tablets, Oils, Powder and Granules, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Online, Specialty Stores, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Fortune Business Insights™offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Read Press Release:
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Vitamins and Supplements Market 2020 Size, Share Global Growth Analysis, Trends, Industry Analysis, Key Players and Forecast to 2027
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.